When it comes to certified court reporting services, there is nothing MDR cannot do.
- Green Online Document Repository
- Realtime (WiFi availalbe)
- Online Transcript Review
- Telephonic Conferencing
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
- Litigation Support Package (tiff., ptx., sbf., txt., pdf.,mdb., lef.)
- Reporter Digital Signature (Green/online delivery of final transcript)
We provide nationwide court reporting and interpreting services for:
- City Council Meetings
- Expert Testimony
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- Examinations Under Oath
- Statements on the Record
- Prison Inmate Depositions
- And More!
- E-Transcript Files
- Daily Transcripts
- Expedited Transcripts
- Same-Day Rough Draft
- Electronically Archived Transcripts
- Email Transcripts
- Condensed Transcripts
- Keyword Index
- ASCII (Disk/CD)
- Rough Draft ASCII
- and MORE!
Using Yes Law information for Transcript Management
Trial Technologies, Inc.
- Trial Technologies, Inc. works with you and your expert witnesses to create accurate 3D animation and multimedia presentations that visually illustrate your case.
- When your case involves multiple events spanning a period of time, InData Timeliner software visually illustrates dates, times and events.
- Trial Technologies, Inc. has developed Fetal Strip, the best program for presentation of fetal monitoring strips in the court room.
- Trial Technologies, Inc. has created Super Depositions which create a much more compelling video deposition. It provides the equipment to include your exhibits onscreen.
- Live video switching allows for the document to be presented in full screen, while video of the deponent is positioned Picture-in-Picture. Exhibits can e placed on a digital document presenter or imported into a presentation program. Add a SMART Board-enabled LCD display to the mix, and the deponent can magnify and annotate the exhibits onscreen. Playback at trial is much smoother and more efficient.
- Litigation Technology Update: some things should never be done without a trial run, a trial should be one of those things. Trial Technologies Mock Jury Trials allow counsel to tests their presentations so that they can make any needed adjustments before the final run.
Videography and Interpreter Procurement
- We arrange for interpreted depositions at no extra charge.
- We arrange for videographed depositions at no extra charge.
- We take care of all the details for out-of-town proceedings at no extra charge.
- We network with out-of-town court reporters and out-of-town court reporting firms at no extra charge.
- MDR has 24-hour accessibility with an emergency access number
We will always contact you the day before a proceeding to confirm date, time and location.
You do not need to have a PayPal account to take advantage of this service. It can be done in minutes and MDR never even sees your credit card information! Call a representative today at 1-800-682-2323 to get started.
Please have the following items when calling in:
- Attorney Name
- Firm Name & Address
- Firm Phone Number
- Contact Name
- Invoice Number
- Email Address